Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera
Point, shoot, and keep: it’s that simple with the Polaroid Now. This series is an evolution of the original Polaroid OneStep cameras from the ‘70s that made photography effortless for everyone.
The Polaroid Now takes that simplicity and adds greater creative control, clean design, and vibrant color to make it more than a moment maker — but a life accessory.
Tips to shoot with Polaroid:
1. Light it up. Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
2. Develop. All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
3. Create. Every photo you create is unique. It's unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- Polaroid Now is a reusable film camera that uses Polaroid Film Sheets.
- Autofocus 2‑lens system. In other words: sharper photos, easily. The Polaroid Now decides which lens is suitable, so you get beautiful portraits in more places, more often — even without the flash.
- Built‑in double exposure. Get two frames in the one Polaroid photograph. Dreamy, artistic, and ready to add some drama to your photography.
- Self timer. Sometimes you need proof. Get it with the self-timer. In just one tap, you’ve got 9 seconds to gather your friends and smile.
- Available in three classy tones.
- Includes Neck Strap and USB charging cable.
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 4.4 x 5.9" (94 x 112.2 x 150.2mm).
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (750mAh), rechargeable via USB.
- Outer shell: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics.
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated.
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter.
- Autofocus system via 2 fixed focus zones 0.55m-1.3m, 0.6m-infinity.
- Focal length : Close-up (lens 1) 94.96 mm, Distance (lens 2) 102.35 mm.
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal.
- Flash system: Vacuum discharge tube storage.